• October 29One Act Triangular on Nov 1 at 4:30 p.m.

Trojan Times

New year, new faces

Emily Lewin, Editor

Scribner Snyder has received a lot of fresh faces to the staff and student body. This year there are 4 new students in the high school and 2 paras in the elementary building. Students and staff welcome the new additions to our family.

From Dodge, Nebraska, comes Arely Sotelo. She has two brothers, both of them attend Scribner. Arely is in 8th grade and the subject she enjoys is language arts. When she’s not in the classroom, you can find her drawing, playing soccer or exploring. Her summer was spent swimming at the Dodge Pool and caring for her fish, Black Eye. Her hopes for the future are to travel the world.

Also from Dodge, there is Jorge Sotelo. He is starting his freshman year. In his free time he likes to play Fortnite and get those solo wins. His hopes for the school year is to gain more friends and have a great year.

Entering the junior class is Crystal Hoek. She has moved from Paullina, IA to Scribner to be with family. She has one sister and a bunch of pets. Her pets include 3 dogs and a bunch of farm cats. In her free time Crystal likes to listen to music and hangout with her friends.

Brandon Swanson, a senior, has transferred from GACC. His hobbies include wrestling and working on cars. During winter sports he plans on wrestling for Scribner at the weight class of 52. What he’s most looking forward to this year is graduating.

Mrs. Paulson is a new para in Mrs. Rangeloff’s classroom. She is from Pierce, South Dakota and moved to Scribner because of her husband’s job. She has 3 kids and 4 pets. In her free time she likes to read and crochet. She is excited to see how her first year goes.  

The new para in preschool and kindergarten is, Ms. Connely  Her interests include trips to the lake, camping and swimming. In the winter she enjoys taking her son to Mount Crescent for  snowboarding adventures. Alanna Connely has moved to Scribner from Lincoln. Her reason for becoming a para is being a part of giving children the best education possible. This year she looks forward to seeing everyone succeed.

Scribner Snyder welcomes all the new faces that will make this school year sensational. It’s a great day to be a trojan!

• New year, new faces

Around School

Teacher Spotlight – Mrs. Wisnieski

• New year, new faces

Around School

HAL: more than cardboard arcade games

• New year, new faces

Around School

Helping everyone achieve respect

• New year, new faces

Around School

We’ve got spirit yes we do

• New year, new faces

Around School

BREAK OUT: The yearbook cover is in!

• New year, new faces

Around School

Physics class offers hands-on learning through STEM

• New year, new faces

Around School

Self Portraits

• New year, new faces

News

SSCS students earn four acting awards

• New year, new faces

Around School

Teacher Spotlight – Mrs. Wisnieski

• New year, new faces

News

One Act performs for third annual triangular

The Student News Site of Scribner-Snyder High School
New year, new faces